Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday take me away

On any given Monday morning, there are scores of places I'd rather be. Drop me into any of these rooms -- all photographed by Jean Randazzo (whom I discovered via Deliciously Organized) -- and I would pretty content.








I love each of these rooms from Jean's photography portfolio. I haven't yet attached each room to its designer, but Jean's clients include Peter Dunham Design, Mary McDonald, and Elizabeth Dinkel, among others. I'll be doing some more investigating when I return home from work.

For now, Monday morning obligations are calling.

p.s. In case you didn't notice, Filed For Later is on Twitter now. If you are too, please follow me? I haven't tweeted a single thing yet, because it's too sad to tweet to an audience of zero. But I'll start tweeting soon ... it will be fun! I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that a black wall? I've seen that a lot lately and I love it with the white trim - if only I were that brave! I'm always in a state of wanting to change what I have everytime I see a beautiful room!