Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sorority life

This is a picture of the room I lived in my sophomore year of college. It was too small to fit two twin beds on the floor, so my roommate and I had no choice but to stack 'em.


She liked blue, and I liked red. We both liked the way the two colors look together. What you can't see is the giant flotaki rug that is covering the commercial-grade carpeting in the room. His name was Dimitri, and he stayed with us for three years. A white rug in college! Not bad at all.

Also: I have no idea how many episodes of Trading Spaces were watched in this room, but I am going to guess that we never missed an episode. 

Another also: The lower left drawer was filled with fruit snacks and Capri Sun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I loved college but not the dorm room! How did we ever survive living like that ~
Sarah