Friday, February 12, 2010

Wallpaper en Francais

White Eames chairs and creamy flowered wallpaper look pretty and good together.

(Marie Claire Maison)

I love the stacks of pillows along the wall. Since I can't get in close to see the fabrics, I'll just have to imagine that the pillows look like this:


(Les Indiennes)

I think the home office below is from the same house as the dining room, but I'm not sure because I pulled these pictures from Marie Claire Maison and my francais is not what it used to be. C'est la vie. I'll just have to make it up.

(Marie Claire Maison)

I love the toile lamp in this room. 
The question I really do want an answer to is, "what are those wall panels?" They're in both rooms, and the wallpapers seems to be layered underneath them. Is it something many French homes have, or is it something that one designer contrived and that's why this house is featured in Marie Claire? So many questions, so many answers in a foreign language.

I guess if you turn around and look out the office door, this is what you see.


Je n'aime pas the black rug, but I do like everything else!

No comments: