Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday is my day

Fridays are my favorite. Two glorious days are right before you, ready to fill with Whatever. You. Want. I love that. In the summer I daydream about Saturdays and Sundays that consist of neighborhood strolls and barbecues. In January, I have other plans for the cold, dark days.

Like this -



Except maybe without the gloomy painted woman staring down at me. That would be a creepy Saturday.

I do have more ambitious plans for this weekend, too. Finishing the slipcovers, for one. Also a possible trip to Ikea (and beyond?) in search of a desk chair and a replacement part for a broken Hemnes dresser. I hope it's cheap to fix. Grrr, temporary furniture is not supposed to require maintenance!

What about you -- what do you have planned for this weekend?

3 comments:

Catherine said...

I LOVE Friday nights! Enjoy your weekend...whatever you choose to do. xoTrina

Anonymous said...

Trade the scary woman painting for George Clooney and I'm there!

Room Service ~ Decorating 101 said...

I hope your weekend was as you had planned, all most over now... back to the work week. Thanks for visiting.