Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Dedicated to the Tin Can Alleys

Here are the mugs we have. They're Tin Can Alley by Lenox, and are one of my favorite things in our kitchen -- especially when paired with blueberries and milk. See? I love white and light blue in any form!
In fact, if the mug were an entryway, it might just look like this:




Here are more pops of light blue in a picture of kitchen shelves that are filled with white dishes and golden-toned picture frames, along with silvery accents on the counter.



Something about the metal chairs in the dining room below is reminiscent of the whole Tin Can Alley line.


I don't think the next picture is from the same house, but they have similar color palates. I could picture a row of Tin Can Alleys hanging on something like this.


Maybe mixed with something like this?


And definitely hanging over something like this:


1 comment:

Alex said...

I do love that entryway. Looks like a Nantucket beach house to me.